Thursday, September 29, 2011

Apology Accepted...

...Canada Post...I think...


Received this yesterday. I must say I love the official looking bag it's packed in. It kind of reminds me of the time that the TSA decided to open my suitcase on a flight home from New Hampshire, and rifled through it. Then they left a note of apology. Good thing I always leave my dirty laundry on top!


I even got an official letter of apology inside. As this is (was) a Zombie themed "add and pass", once I alter it, it should make a good addition.


But, what really amazes me is how some of the more 3D mail I've received gets through the system unscathed (see previous posting), while this one looks as it's been eaten. The "bite" out of the top of the envelope is my favorite! Someone must have been working a long shift somewhere and had gotten hungry. Maillllll!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment