So, how exactly does one do Nuit Blanche with their 11 year old in tow? Well, here were a few of my solutions, so we could take part in this night of art extravaganza:
1) Find a birthday party! With balloons! And cake!
("Happy Bithday to_")
2. Get their yah yahs out with a dance party!
( "Dances With Stangers")
3. If they start getting cold (after all, it is October!), just find them a nice bonfire to warm up. There's bound to be one somewhere...
("Pine Cone Colony")
4). ...or a nice house made from a bus shelter...with a Twister game to keep them occupied!
("The Bus House Collective")
5. And finally, if they lie down in the middle of the street, take them home.
They've probably had enough conceptual art to last them until next year's Nuit Blanche.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone