Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mail Art From Finland...


In yesterday's mail, I received this postcard from Carina. It made me chuckle as I always associate "kitchens" with the part of the house where life really happens. It's the reason we bought the house that we are in now. Because of the kitchen. The best part of any party always happens in the kitchen. And, so on...

Receiving this card really did make my day, Carina, so thank you for sending it to me. I really love your vintage sensibilities and your sense of humor.

But, now that we're on the subject of humor, I want to share the other card Carina sent me about a month ago ( I've been a bit behind on my blogging, and I apologize for this.):


 Now, I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this, but I do have my own foreign equivalent of "Pekka", my husband, "Pete, the driver". So, this was especially funny (even "Pete" found it funny). Again, I thank you for your mail art which is always full of good humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment