Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Thrilling Adventures Of Captain Balloon Glasses...

Now, if you think the "Lucky Card" was a stroke of mail art genius, Dean M. has outdone himself again. Enter "Captain Balloon Glasses says; Up, Up and Away!" which I received a few days ago. Part Jules Vern, part Terry Gilliam, with a bit of kitsch thrown in for good measure, is the only way words could ever describe it, so I shall let the photos speak for themselves:

Needless to say, "Captain Balloon Glasses" now holds a place of honor with all my favorite things, at my work station where I can bask in it's glory.

But, just in case you really, really need to know what "Balloon Glasses" are (and I know you do), they were a mail art project that I sent to Dean a few months back. Here is one of the photos Dean took of "Balloon Glasses" and his commentary:
"
"Balloon Glasses says; You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.
How do they expect the horse to turn the handle?"

"Balloon Glasses" are fun indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment