Saturday, October 8, 2011

Life Long Burning Question Project @ Nuit Blanche - Toronto

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of participating in The Life Long Burning Question Project in Toronto as part of Nuit Blanche. It was a mail project run by Stephanie Cormier, Camille Turner and The Toronto School of Art. The idea was to send out as many postcards randomly to as many people as possible and they would  return  them with their Life Long Burning Question. The postcards were then hung up in a gallery space which allowed the public to read the questions and answer them. The postcards would then be sent back to the participants after Nuit Blanche, answered. I thought I would post some photos from this event as I know I sent postcards out to some of you (I wish I could have sent out more, but I ran out of time and postcards.). It was a really fun event that received great responses from all those who attended.






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for having documentation of this amazing show.

    -Chiedza
    chiedza.jazz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing night! Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete