Monday, December 21, 2009

5 Things We Can All Learn From The Doctor.


With David Tennant's tenure as the tenth Doctor ending very soon, I am putting forward 5 lessons I have learned from his reign.These are not in any partcular order:
1. Water is patient. It always wins.
2. When cornered by a Sontaran, always go for the vent in the back of the neck. A tennis ball will do the trick very well.
3. A Dalek is not a robot.
4. If someone (or something) says you need to to be upgraded, run! Just run!
5. When in doubt, invoke the Shadow Proclamation.

Posted by ShoZu

4 comments:

  1. Woot I love this. I think it is also important to remember that the Adipose diet is NOT a good idea, dont' under any cercumstances blink and turn LEFT!

    Rosalynde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Make that 8 things we can all learn from The Doctor. Thank you for your input.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Think I cross stitch this or something and hang it on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see that! Crafty and cool at the same time!

    ReplyDelete