Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not all coffee machines are alike...



Ok. One thing I do remember is coffee making etiquette. That is if you take the last cup, you make a fresh pot for the next 8 people as there is nothing more rude then someone leaving the pot empty or nearly empty. Right?

So, I start making a fresh pot and having thought I had switched off the coffee machine in question, I pour in the water. Well, as it happens, the water starts percolating through the machine while I'm getting the filter, coffee grounds etc. ready, all over the counter and on to the floor. Thrusting the coffee pot into the machine to stave the flow, I am now punching all the buttons to try and stop the darned thing. Eventually, it does stop, but now I have a coffee pot with 8 cups of hot water instead of delicious coffee.

From that moment on, I decide to get my coffee from the Starbucks around the corner.
Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment