Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Catching up...

 Well, I've finally have a chance to sit down and play "catch up"on blogging about last weeks incoming mailart. And, a very quality haul it was:

 Beware of Copies Which Can Be Found On Coffee Mugs from Dean Marks (France)
Wow, a lot of juicy reading on this card! Now I know the NATO Phonetic alphabet (very useful), when the clocks go forward and back (always trying to figure that one out), British History Rulers (in order), how to figure out my BMI (that may be embarrassing), Dean's Birthday (hope it's a great one!), and many bits of information that I'm always wondering about at one time or another. Thanks, Dean. Who needs Google when I've got this with it's wealth of info!

 Next: this lovely card from Sue in South Africa. It's so delicate. Thank you for your greetings, Sue. I hope your holidays were fantastic as well.

 Toronto has been very mild, weather wise, but also very grey. So, "Mellow Yellow" from Emmy of The Netherlands was the best thing to receive (next to a shot of vitamin D), to chase the winter blues and greys away! Receiving it immediately warmed me from head to toe. Thanks for the boost, Emmy!

 And then, there are always the surprise packages I receive from Superhero Lobster Johnson, which can keep me busy to no end. I haven't even gotten around to last weeks "challenges" (But, I will. Really.). Anyway, if any of you are on Google+, you need to check out the "Lost Art" project, he has going and all the magnificent "Lost Art" that has been coming in to this project. A very busy man, our Superhero is. I can't keep up.

So, there's the mailart round up for last week. May your week be filled with interesting mail and not junk nor bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment