Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Mail Art Round-Up! Yee-Haw!

I have to admit, I've been a bit lax lately on this blog. My other blog, "Zombie Kitty Kawaii! Travels The World" (http://zombiekittykawaii.blogspot.com/) has kind of taken over my free time (laugh track) and, of course, there were the holidays (which, if you still have school age children, are still going on.), among other things.
So, I've decided to post all my December mail art for your enjoyment here. Now. Before the New Year rings in:
"GOTIJ" mail from Cheryl Penn. 
"Victoria, B.C." inspired mail from Thom Courcelle.
Drawing on envelope by Thom Courcelle
From Iowa City pal, Superhero Lobster Johnson
Backside of Envelope (too good not to share.)
Lovely "cottonwood" from Marcia Cirillo
"The Red Laundry" by Guido Vermeulen
From new mail-art "ami",  Laurence
A beautiful postcard collage from Lee in California

No comments:

Post a Comment