Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Stable Summer Memory

The second summer I spent at an overnight camp in Northern Ontario. They had a horse stable and I probably spent more time there then with my cabin mates. Actually, I had such a great time that the night before I had to leave, I phoned my parents and begged them to let me stay an extra 2 weeks (which they did). Needless to say, when I got back from camp everything I took up to camp with me, smelled like a horse stable, causing my parents to burn it all, rather then washing it.

2 comments:

  1. Every little girl's dream, riding horses at summer camp. Great memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow (or the next day ), I will post a drawn "memory" I had done of a horse that was there who was called "Leroy Brown". They would always make me ride this beast. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete